15.6″ HDMI LCD (H) Case, 1920×1080, IPS
- үнэ: 480000 төг
15.6inch, IPS, 1920x1080, Capacitive Touch Screen LCD with Toughened Glass Cover, Supports Multi mini-PCs, Multi Systems
Part Number: 15.6inch HDMI LCD (H) (with case)
- 15.6inch HDMI LCD (H) (with case) x1
- Power adapter 12V x1
- HDMI cable x1
- HDMI to Micro HDMI Adapter x 1
- USB type A plug to micro B plug cable x1
Weight: 2.886 kg
Net Weight: 1.886 kg
- – 15.6inch IPS screen,1920×1080 hardware resolution
- – Toughened glass capacitive touch panel, 6H hardness
- – Supports popular mini PCs such as Raspberry Pi, Jetson Nano, BB Black, as well as general desktop computers
- – When works with Raspberry Pi, supports Raspbian/Ubuntu/Kali/Retropie/WIN10 IOT, driver free
- – When work as a computer monitor, supports Windows 10/8.1/8/7, ten-points touch, and driver free
- – Supports popular game consoles like Microsoft XBOX360, Sony PS4, and Nintendo Switch
- – Multi languages OSD menu, for power management, brightness/contrast adjustment, etc.
- – 3.5mm audio jack, supports HDMI audio output
- – Embedded ferrite Hi-Fi speaker
- – Also supports VGA input (specific cable is required and should be purchased separately)
- – 100x100mm spacing mounting holes (M4 screw hole) for general wall mount
- – Comes with 55° tilt angle stand
- Why the LCD doesn’t work with my Raspbian?
- To use the LCD with the Raspberry Pi official image, driver (SPI touch interface only) should be installed first. Please refer to the user manual.
However, for the first testing, you may want to use our image directly (if provided).
- Why the LCD still doesn’t work with the Waveshare provided image?
- Make sure the hardware connection is correct and connects fine.
Make sure the image in TF card is burnt correctly.
The PWR will keep on and the ACT will keep blinking when the Raspberry Pi starts up successfully, in case both of the two LEDs keep on, it is possible that the image was burnt incorrectly OR the TF card was in bad contact.
- Which power supply should I use?
- It is recommended to use a 5V/3A power adapter for the Raspberry Pi other than USB connection, otherwise the Pi may failed to start up because the PC’s USB port might have not enough power.
For large size LCDs, say, 10inch diagonal or more, another stand-alone power adapter is also required to provide power to the LCD.
For more info, please check the wiki page.
Санал болгох бараа
- ЭХ ХАВТАН
- МЭДРЭГЧ модуль
- ХОЛБОЛТЫН модуль
- USB-TTL-RS232-RS485 модуль
- МОТОР ДРАЙВЕР модуль
- ТЭЖЭЭЛИЙН модуль
- РЕЛЕ модуль
- ТОВЧЛУУР модуль
- ӨСГӨГЧ, ДУУНЫ модуль
- ДЭЛГЭЦ, ЛЕД модуль
- Вольтметр, Амперметр
- RTC модуль
- Програмчлагч хавтан
- Proto shield
- ИЖ БҮРДЭЛ
- Дагалдах хэрэгсэл
Зэс, универсал, сургалтын хавтан
- Зэс хавтан
- Универсал хавтан
- Сургалтын хавтан
Гэр ахуйн барааны хавтан